Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's the Most Beautiful Time of the Year...

Justin Biebers Christmas song called 'Mistletoe' is stuck in my head, hence the title of this post.

It's a rainy day in Texas today, and I love it. After the horrendous summer of deathly heat it is beyond refreshing to have the cool fall weather here at last.

It's also slightly wonderful that the weather is so great here, when The last for years have been nothing but freezing and snowy weather in Idaho. Fall is Texas is awesome.

So I'm blogging while at work before I get slammed with patients here in a few minutes.

I'll leave you with a smile list, it's been a while!
-making amazing new friends.
-Justin Bieber's Christmas album.
-makin my roommates listen to the album in my car even though they don't like JB, only to find out they had the song stuck in their head all the next day at work! Yes!
-holiday season is here!!!
-grace
-Genuine friends.
-letters from brazil
-you!

Well. I gotta get back to working. Have a wonderful Tuesday and smile lots!
Ps I'm working on this pinterest project because I just think its so cute.

1 comment:

Madison Beazer said...

on I love the title of this post first off, and secondly i really love that pintrest idea. I think I might have to do one myself. It would be real fun to look back on it after the year is over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...