Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This weekend was quite an eventful weekend. I participated in the black Friday madness and shopped from midnight to 7 am. My sleeping schedule is still a little but off but I must say it was worth it. Seriously, I love it when everything is on sale. I'm a bargain shopper so I couldn't pass this day up. I look forward to the day when I have kids to shop for so I can be part of the madness at toys r us! Haha. Call me crazy.

Sunday my car got towed from my own apartment complex. Just because I was trying to be kind and not tow the car that had been parked in my spot for two days, I'm the one that got screwed and my car got towed. I spent 263 dollars that night to get it back. It was an extremely frustrating experience, and even though it was awful, I was reminded of the many things I have to be grateful for. Some of which are...
-the full time job I have, seriously I am blessed.
-the "rainy day money" I have saved for things like this.
-the Christmas season. Christmas scented candles and Christmas music can make any day better.
-the amazing people in my life. It amazes me how lucky I am to have so many great examples and friends in my life. I have continued to make several new friends as the months had gone by with me living back in Texas, and they are truly amazing to me.

I've been inspired by a friend to start being better at journaling. It's so much easier and less overwhelming to journal when you do it every day or every other day. One day someone will be interested in my life, even though it seems pretty boring at times to me. Haha.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Rest of the week. Drink lots of hot chocolate, enjoy that Christmas music, and count your blessings everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...