Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Fall

It's 7:00 in the morning, and I just got back from an early morning bike ride with my friend Erica. A few weeks ago we made a spontaneous decision to buy the cheapest walmart bikes we could find.
I think it was a pretty great decision. Now I'm up, and it doesn't make sense to go back to sleep before work, so I get to have some sort of productive morning.


So here I am blogging. I think that's productive.
Today is the first day of fall, and it's currently 50 degrees. I was cold riding my bike this morning, at first. That's insane. I never thought this day would come. I just can't wait to get off work so I can swing by my mom's house and watch the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. It was rough not being able to watch it last night while Ally went on and on about how amazing and crazy it was. Thank you Ally.
I'm going to see Maroon 5 and Train in concert tonight with some friends, I'm sooooooo excited. Cool weather, lawn seats to the concert, good friends, couldn't really ask for a better time! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Remember to Live the life you love, and love the life you live.

1 comment:

Becca and Derek said...

Say what?!? 50 degrees?!?! Ugh. I hate how everyone else in the blogging world is feeling "Fall" and I am stuck in 100+ weather! Anyways, how was the concert?!?!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...