Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Good Reminder.

I love Sundays. They always give me a day to rest from work and all other activities. And who doesn't appreciate a little rest? This last week was a long busy week for me. I went straight from vacation mode, to work mode without any transition time at all. I flew back into Dallas with my family last Sunday night. By the time we got home it was 1:30 a.m. and I had to be at work at 8:45 a.m. So I got home, jumped in bed, and then got up and went to work. It made for a rough Monday. Work was crazy busy, and it remained that way for the whole week. It was good though, my next pay check will be amazing, so it'll be worth it.

Today we had pot luck after church, and pot luck always ends up being a compilation of many random but amazing foods. I always eat wayyyy too much and come home in a food coma. That for sure happened again today. I sat with my friends Erica and Morgan and we all just sat there and ate and ate and ate. We grabbed a dessert plate to share among the three of us, and we just ate way too much. I came home and just lounged/slept for like 3 hours. Even now I feel like I will never need to eat again.

One last thing I'd like to share in this rather random post (sorry). I came across this video today, and it was exactly what I needed to hear today. I encourage you to spend 6 minutes or so to watch it in its entirety. It is worth it.



I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday, and weekend. Have a great week this week! Smile lots!

1 comment:

AllyM said...

seriously, i need to start going to church again. your sunday posts are always so good.

love you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...