Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bloggers Block is Over.

So I haven't blogged in what feels like F-O-R-E-V-E-R.
I just returned from what was possibly the best vacation of my life, ever, seriously.
Ally and I planned a surprise trip to Rexburg to visit some of our friends from school for the 4th of July, although the surprise was kinda ruined, it's ok because we just had the very best time!
Ally and I had this planned out for probably a month, and I think the trip exceeded both of our expectations for sho :)
So before I show you some pictures I will give you a few insider points to my life right now.
-I still haven't unpacked, so my room is kinda a disaster.
-I'm still in vacation mode so work has been straight up difficult. Is it the weekend yet?
-I have two dates planned this week, with the same guy.
-I am overwhelmingly grateful for the amazing friends in my life.
-I just really love sherbet ice cream. Yum.
-Ally, I can't get myself to go to the gym either, seriously it's a problem.
-I got a fun new calling in my ward!
-I left my JB movie in Rexburg, this is tragic.
-I miss the mountains.
-I am grateful for my life.










I mean, all of these pictures will be framed and put up in my apartment, once I get one.
These memories made make me smile and so I will tell all of you...
Cherish every memory made. 
Find happiness every day.
Laugh often. Love often.
Tell them you love them.
They need to be reminded.





4 comments:

AllyM said...

seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy i need to go back.

Becky Beazer said...

I bet kara and jessica are thrilled you left jbeibs there for them. But I am not thrilled I missed out on all that fun.

Madison Beazer said...

I wish I was part of these pictures. just sayin.

Lauren Kuntz said...

looks like youre doing well love and miss ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...