Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today I am Grateful For...

Last night I had a really good chat with Kelsey. Even though it started out with us exchanging embarrassing stories, we ended up having a deep conversation about life and things. We talked about how important it is for us to be positive and grateful everyday, even for the trials and hard times in our lives. So that is what I want to blog about today. Little things here and there that I am so grateful for:
  1. My 21 year old Toyota corolla that still runs even though it has over 215,000 miles on it. It still gets amazing gas mileage, and today when gas prices are as high as they are, that is truly a blessing.
  2. My job. I have a job, even though at times it may really stress me out, I have one. And I should be more grateful. 
  3. The Gospel. Seriously. Love it.
  4. Amazing friends. I really am so blessed to have the best friends, the kind that say they will keep in touch, and then they actually do. 
  5. Being able to live at home at this time. 
  6. My family.
  7. Good days. 
  8. Trials that help me to learn a lesson or two.
  9. The fact that today is pay day.
  10. YOU :)
Well that is it for now. Hope everyone is doing well! I leave you with this song that I found the other day. I love it!


2 comments:

Kelli Warren said...

Love that song Mel! I miss you so much, I find myself talking about you and our adventures almost every day, last night, for example, was to Chris and Eric (logan's cousin). I hope you are doing well! Phone call this week!

Kelsey said...

i love this post. it made me smile and reminded me again that i really do need to be more positive and grateful. i need this reminder on a daily basis. love you. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...