Friday, May 13, 2011

Justin Bieber-Never Say Never and Other Ramblings!

Last night at midnight the Justin Bieber movie came out. Have I mentioned that I really enjoy this movie? Maybe that's embarrassing to admit. I don't think so though. I think the movie is really great, and I love me some JB music. If you haven't seen the movie, rent it, and turn up the volume! Anyways, last night, I went with my friend Erica to the nearest Walmart to buy the movie.
She's a huge fan, so I was just gonna go with her to buy it, but when I found out the movie was only $14, I just couldn't pass it up. Haha. So as I write this, I am watching the movie, I just love the music oh so much.
Judge me. It's fine. I don't care.

In other news, I have been working out daily! I have been doing yoga, kick-boxing, and plenty of my own workouts. I am so sore, but in a good way. I feel good about getting into shape. And it's kind of awesome wearing tank tops to the gym, right Ally? Haha.

Speaking of Ally, if you don't read her blog, You should. Also check out Kelsey's. Those two girls are amazing, and I am so lucky to call them my friends. I skyped with Ally three times yesterday, and got to have a group oovoo session with Kelsey and Dan as well. I love being able to talk to my friends everyday, it totally makes my life. It takes effort to continue to build friendships when you are no longer in the same state. But my friends and I make that effort, and it is so worth it. So thank you Ally and Kelsey, y'all are the best friends I could ever ask for!

This weekend brings another wedding reception weekend! Kelan and Kalie are now on their way here for reception #2! I'm so excited to see them again, because after this I'm not really sure when I'll see them again for a while. So I get to bust out my sweet crazy high heels, and my grooms-woman skills one last time!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...