Sunday, May 22, 2011

Every Mile A Memory

Do you ever go by certain places that instantly spark your memory of another time you were there? This seems to be happening to me a lot lately. Like this is how it happens. I'm in the car, riding down the street, and I drive by a place that sparks a memory. Instantly my mind takes me back to that memory, every thought, every feeling, and every word spoken. It's like I'm back there, re-living that that time in my life. It's kinda crazy to me how vivid our memories can be. Isn't it awesome though that we can remember so much? I don't think I ever take time to be grateful for that.

On another note, I really love Sunday's. Like the day of the week, not the ice cream kind. I look forward to this day every week, and the opportunity of going to church that it brings. It allows me to learn and grow and find some sort of direction in this crazy beautiful thing we call life. I am always reminded of things that matter most, and what path I should be striving to go down. This Gospel is so refreshing, and I continue to learn so much from it every day that it just kind of blows my mind.

Ok well I'm gonna sign out now, there is a C-R-A-Z-Y storm outside and it literally just shut off the electricity, so I'm a little freaked out sitting here in the dark during this tornado warning and lightning and thunder. K bye.!

2 comments:

benson said...

totally agree with you! It also happens with a scent...and what better reason to find a new perfume for some special time in your life. Whenever you smell that fragrance-boom- you're in that time again.

Kelsey said...

please stay alive. these storms make me nervous!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...