Thursday, April 14, 2011

Work, Work, Work,

Let me just say the transition from the college life to real life has been interesting, but mostly very very exciting!

I am feeling better and better about being back home in Texas a little more every day. I know that I came back here for a reason, literally every little thing worked out for me. I've enjoyed spending quality time with my friends and family, and enjoying the beautiful Texas spring weather.

I'm grateful for the job I have, working in a field that actually is related to my degree. That makes me feel like the last four years of college were not a waste.

I work for a Chiropractor located 5 minutes from my house, so the commute is wonderfully short. I am working with the nutritional and wellness part of the clinic. It's only day 2 and I have learned so much. I am a bit overwhelmed because, well, training at any job is a little overwhelming at first. But I am feeling motivated to learn quickly and get the hang of everything. I am working full time, and one of my favorite parts is that I get to wear scrubs to work everyday!!! How awesome is that? It makes me feel legit.

I am also really lucky that I get to work with my best friend Aubrey, and that I am good friends with all of my other coworkers as well. It makes being at work fun and social as well as educational.

Well...my lunch break is done. Gotta head back to work. Hope you all are doing great!
Be kind to one another!!!!
XOXO

4 comments:

chan said...

SO jealous. Your job sounds awesome. And plus you are in texas which could be the best state in america. Also I think it's time to change our about me. YOU ARE A GRADUATE!

uhooi said...

lovely blog,,,


visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

wow, what a transition! i have another 2 years until i go from school to work.

it sounds like you've been having a great time so far. best of luck with your future endeavors! :)

XO,
SSDS

Kelsey said...

this makes me so happy. i am seriously so happy for you. you have done so much and its just so exciting. but i really miss you, so maybe you could just take a year break, move to utah, play with me? ...that sounds fantab to me :) love you girl xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...