Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music Madness Among Other Things...

So if there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I love music.
I am that person that will sing along to every single song that I know, or that will bust
out into song whenever someone says something that reminds me of a song. 
I'll get a song stuck in my head, and just sing it out loud all day until it stuck in everyone else's head too.
I love music.
I secretly love to sing along to whatever is playing. 
And when I'm in my house alone in the mornings getting ready for work, the music is up loud, and I am singing even louder. I wonder if my neighbors can hear me?
So tonight I would like to share with y'all some songs that I just have been loving as of lately. 
Enjoy. Or not. It's up to you.

OK there is so much more but I'm so tired, and need to go to bed.
One last thing, yesterday was Administrative Assistant Day. So at work, we all got gifts from the doctor that I work for, because we are all Chiropractic Assistants. I opened up my well wrapped gift to find this book...
It's got over 700 pages in it. It goes over the "natural" kind of treatments for pretty much any disease or ailment that you could ever think of. I know it seems dumb, but it's actually kind of cool. And hello, I work doing nutrition and natural healing kind of things, so don't be surprised if I become one of those health freaks. I've already cut out sugar and caffeine. It's freaky. We'll see how long this lasts.  

Ok one more one last thing. 

Need I say more?
This phrase is getting me through life everyday.

4 comments:

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

you've got an awesome list here! i'm going to have to check them all out. i am especially excited to hear the track by the script because i LOVE their song 'break even'. :)

the book you got sounds super cool! i am all for natural remedies as well. you should let us know if you find anything extra cool/strange! i would love to hear about it.

XO,
SSDS

AllyM said...

um. you have a career. im so jealous.

Kelsey said...

ditto to ally. and your boss is so cutee! i need to go listen to all of these songs! love you girl. xoxo

Anissa said...

Love these songs, and I esoecially love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...