Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Meeting Hudson for the First Time

Meet my handsome nephew Hudson Cates...
I'm a little in love with his beautiful eyes, and that head of hair.



Today I had the privilege to visit my little nephew today
You may remember when I last blogged about this cute little guy, read it here.
Today his mom had him dressed up in a cute little outfit, I
snagged a picture when he fell asleep.

We were with him for a little over an hour, right before he fell asleep in the position above, his eyes were wide open and we just kept staring at me. It was so sweet, melted my heart :)

He's got the most beautiful eyes and a head full of hair. He's so handsome, and he's a fighter. So is his amazing mother Brooke. She's one of the strongest women I know, and I will never stop looking up to her. Today when I cam, she told Hudson he had to stay awake to meet his Aunt Melissa. Seriously I love her, and her whole family, and I'm grateful that they have made me a part of their family.

Tonight I got a text from Hudson's grandma Terry of him sleeping again...


Smile list for 4/20/11:
  • Meeting that adorable guy up there.
  • Being reunited with his mom and grandma, my adopted sister and mother :)
  • Cooler weather
  • My awesome mom turned 50 today, and brought home 3 huge cakes.
  • Voice texts from my favorite people ever, Kelsey and Ally.
  • Blogging two days in a row.
  • Feeling sore from a 2.5 mile run last night through the forest, legit.
Feeling needed and appreciated at work today.

3 comments:

Becca and Derek said...

He is an angel! Love how positive you are!

Cecilia Warner said...

oh my gosh he's so handsome! congrats girlie!<3
xoxo

keep the pictures coming

From Broadway said...

he's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...