Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

I just got home from a huge Easter feast at my grandparents house. Yum!!! My grandpa seriously makes the best potato salad I've ever had. He made it just for me today because it was the first time I'd been able to attend the family dinner in a few years. So now I'm laying here on my bed super full, and all I really want to do is take a Sunday nap. Oh how I miss those 4 hour Sunday naps I used to take at school. But I just think that 7 p.m. is a little too late for one.

So what did I do this weekend? Well...I laid out at the pool on Friday, played some Frisbee golf on Saturday as well as many hours worth of skyping, and I am not ashamed to admit I saw the Justin Bieber movie for the third time. It was in the dollar theaters, so how could I not?! Judge me if you wish, I don't care.

But tonight when I got home I got online and watched this video. I got the chills, it's so awesome, so I thought I would share it with all of you. Hope you all had a great Easter and that you took time to really think about its true meaning.


Food for thought:
Tell those that you love, that you do. Don't just assume that they know.

5 comments:

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Oh, isn't having a holiday at your grandparent's house just the best...? It always seems like grandmas and grandpas just make food better than anyone else can. Some of my favorite childhood memories are at my grandparent's house!

Thanks ever so much for leaving me such a dear comment on my blog and stopping by :D

Sharde said...

i like your food for thought. im a big believer in it too. :) B gets told at least 10x a day that i totally lurveee him in about 5 different ways.

:)

rosieposie said...

sounds like a nice day :-)
watched the video and wow. just wow. it always hits me hard at easter what was done for us. i know it's supposed to, but it's so humbling
x

Jello said...

hi Melissa! tanks for your sweet comment! glad lots of food was part of your Easter weekend! that's always good ;) have a great day!
love,
Jello

P.S. i'm having a giveaway on my blog should you care to come and have a peak ; )
jelloskitchen.blogspot.com

Anissa said...

Highlight of my weekend you ask? Skyping with you
Also I couldn't help but think fat joke? After I finished reading your first paragraph haha love you! And really miss you up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...