Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Is In The Air!!!!!

It sure has been a crazy week! But with this one over, it's one week closer to graduation!! And today the sun is out here in Rexburg, and the wind isn't blowing as hard as it has been all week, and the temperature out there is nice and warm!

AND I noticed on my walk to class this morning that the majority of the snow is melted. There was a guy out mowing the grass on campus, and for the first time in a long time I smelled the smell of fresh cut grass. Spring is here!!!! Hallelujah!

I turned 22 yesterday, and it was an awesome birthday filled with so much love from all of my wonderful friends and family, I truly feel so grateful for all of the amazing people in my life.

Today is my amazing friend Kelsey's 23rd birthday! She really is one of the most loving people I have EVER met, and I need to try to be more like her. Happy birthday Kelsey!!!

Earlier this week, my talented friend Abby Stanford took some graduation pictures for me. Here's a sneak peek on her blog of how some of them turned out! Thanks Abby, you are the best!

I'm excited for this weekend, it'll be nice to have a tiny break from school for a bit. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!

4 comments:

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

i couldn't be more ecstatic about the fact that winter is finally over!

glad to hear you had an awesome birthday filled with family and friends! :)

XO,
SSDS

abbydell photography said...

I made your blog :) So pleased :)

by the way I LOVE YOU.... a LOT.

Just Julie said...

Great pictures!!

Kelsey said...

thank you for the birthday wishes!!!! you are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...