Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Future is Becoming Less Scary

In the last few weeks I have gone from being really freaked out about the big scary unknown after graduation, to being less freaked out and a little more excited for what it holds.

I have been blessed with a job opportunity back home that literally just came to me out of nowhere. I did my internship with a Chiropractic office that called me out of the blue a few weeks ago offering me a full time position. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

So now, at least I know I have a job waiting for me, and that I can live at home in my favorite place ever, TEXAS!!! With each day that comes, I find myself more and more excited to return to my home town. I know that everything happens for a reason, and I just have a really good feeling about being back at home.

OH...and just FYI...graduation is only 30 DAYS AWAY!!!! Where did the semester go?? I really don't know. It's a little freaky/exciting.

I am making the long drive home from Idaho to Texas at the end of the semester. I have definitely never made that trip before. I'm excited though because Ally and I are driving there together! Talk about an epic road trip, if you're gonna be on the road for a few days you mine as well be doing it with a friend right? Right.

Well that's it for now, I'm off to find my motivation. Me and Kelsey are literally bored out of our minds here in the library at the moment, but we don't want to leave because it's too cold outside.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

seriously. the library was killer today. i am so excited for you and your job. you are going to be auh-sum. but really. xxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...