Saturday, March 26, 2011

My 1st Blogging Award!!!



Thank you to the awesome Ally of keepcalmcarryon and to SWEATshirtDRESSshirt for the Versatile Blogger award!

To receive the award I have to
1. Thank those who awarded me, done and done.
2. List 7 things about myself. Done down below.
3. Pass on the award to many other bloggers! Done.

Well...here's 7 things!
1. I secretly love to sing. My friends sometimes make fun of me for ALWAYS singing along to the radio or ANY song that is playing anywhere.
2. I one of those crazy prideful Texas girls. Born and raised the Texas way.
3. I graduate in two weekends. WHOA.
4. I'm the oldest of four kids.
5. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
6. Country music is currently my favorite.
7. I'm fairly new to blogging, and I love it.

Also...I pass this award on to several bloggers, you should check out their pages they are all great! Kelsey, Ally, and SSDS have already received the award, so here is a list of some other blogs that I just love!


Also, I found this ad in the SHAPE magazine yesterday. It's the Texas collection by OPI. And I just really want to own this whole collection of nail polish just because I'm from Texas. Here's the names of them from left to right. I think they are epic!
Austin-tatious Turquoise, Don't Mess with OPI, It's Totally Fort Worth It, I Want to Be A Lone-Star, Suzi Loves Cowboys, San Tan-tonio, Houston We Have a Purple, Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, Too Hot Pink to Hold Em', Guy Meets Gal-veston, Big Hair....Big Nails, and Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?

Well this weekend has been go go go all the time and it's only Saturday afternoon! But it's been so much fun so far. So my smile list isn't just for the day, but I'm going to make it a weekend Smile list!

Weekend Smile List:
-Seeing Savior of the World
-Laughs, smiles, and fun with my wonderful group of friends.
-Sharing our most awkward H&Q stories. I think Paige wins that one though.
-Being in the temple with my greatest friends at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning.
-Going to see a friend sing a solo, and all of us dressing up in our Sunday best, even though it wasn't required.
- Ally forgiving me once I fed her chicken nuggets and Kool Aid.
-The snow outside my window being almost completely melted.
-Going from acquaintances to friends.
-Just knowing that it's the weekend...holllaaa.

Well that's about it for now. I'd like to leave you with what the famous talk show host Ellen DeGeneres leaves her show with everyday.
"Be kind to one another!"

10 comments:

stephanie said...

You're awesome! Thanks! Have a great weekend :)

Red Boots said...

I don't know if anyone ever really does know what they want to do when they grow up! I know I don't!

benson said...

well; thanks so much for the award! how sweet are you and how nice to find out more about you...yee haw!

Lillian (Unstitched.) said...

Hehe, I loved reading those seven facts about you - I LOVE singing too, and I always wish I had the talent :) I watch "Glee" and wish that I could just break out into song whenever I feel happy, to express myself like that. Sadly, it wouldn't sound good :) But I bust out singing in the car sometimes still :)
And I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. It's funny because I'll meet middle-aged people who say the same thing :) That just means we should keep being curious and trying new things, right?

Thank you so much for passing the award to me! :) You are just the sweetest - thank you!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Sharde said...

aah! texas colors! love it :) im a texas girl

love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

come and visit me at
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

Diana Smith said...

congrats on graduating in 2 weeks! You are awesome, go you!!

Livy Love

Brittany said...

Thanks so much pretty lady! And a Texas OPI collection, I need to check that out!

PS~Erin said...

Thank you so much! Love your sign-off :-)

chan said...

I just went to this hair salon that sells their OPI nailpolish for 60% off sometimes. And they had almost all of the texas line in there. If I knew which one you wanted the most I would've bought you one. If you do tell me and I buy chance go again I will get it for you. Consider it a graduation present :)

Melina said...

love OPI :D
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...