Thank you to the awesome Ally of keepcalmcarryon and to SWEATshirtDRESSshirt for the Versatile Blogger award!
To receive the award I have to
1. Thank those who awarded me, done and done.
2. List 7 things about myself. Done down below.
3. Pass on the award to many other bloggers! Done.
Well...here's 7 things!
1. I secretly love to sing. My friends sometimes make fun of me for ALWAYS singing along to the radio or ANY song that is playing anywhere.
2. I one of those crazy prideful Texas girls. Born and raised the Texas way.
3. I graduate in two weekends. WHOA.
4. I'm the oldest of four kids.
5. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
6. Country music is currently my favorite.
7. I'm fairly new to blogging, and I love it.
Also...I pass this award on to several bloggers, you should check out their pages they are all great! Kelsey, Ally, and SSDS have already received the award, so here is a list of some other blogs that I just love!
- Abby Dell Photography
- Mary of Quite Contrary
- (Sweet) symphanie
- The littlest polly
- Itty Bitty Bomb
- Perfect Sentiment
- Rockstar Diaries
- Suddenly I See
- Meredith of The Morphy in Idaho
- Channing of A Book Without Pages
There are more than ten...but I am running out of time!!!
Also, I found this ad in the SHAPE magazine yesterday. It's the Texas collection by OPI. And I just really want to own this whole collection of nail polish just because I'm from Texas. Here's the names of them from left to right. I think they are epic!
Austin-tatious Turquoise, Don't Mess with OPI, It's Totally Fort Worth It, I Want to Be A Lone-Star, Suzi Loves Cowboys, San Tan-tonio, Houston We Have a Purple, Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, Too Hot Pink to Hold Em', Guy Meets Gal-veston, Big Hair....Big Nails, and Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?
Well this weekend has been go go go all the time and it's only Saturday afternoon! But it's been so much fun so far. So my smile list isn't just for the day, but I'm going to make it a weekend Smile list!
Weekend Smile List:
-Seeing Savior of the World
-Laughs, smiles, and fun with my wonderful group of friends.
-Sharing our most awkward H&Q stories. I think Paige wins that one though.
-Being in the temple with my greatest friends at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning.
-Going to see a friend sing a solo, and all of us dressing up in our Sunday best, even though it wasn't required.
- Ally forgiving me once I fed her chicken nuggets and Kool Aid.
-The snow outside my window being almost completely melted.
-Going from acquaintances to friends.
-Just knowing that it's the weekend...holllaaa.
Well that's about it for now. I'd like to leave you with what the famous talk show host Ellen DeGeneres leaves her show with everyday.
"Be kind to one another!"