Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life is a Little Crazy!

Dear fellow bloggers!!!
I'm sorry to have been away for what feels like FOREVER!!!
But it is finals time here at school, and graduation is a tiny 9 days away.
So as a result...I have been a little busy.
Getting all those last minute projects in, studying for those big finals, spending my days and nights in the library, and spending lots of quality time with my dear friends has completely taken over my life lately!
I just really haven't had a whole lot of time to blog!
And I don't think I will get much time before graduation.
But I will be back to the blogging world after April 9th!!!
Hope you all are doing wonderful!
Keep smiling!!!

8 comments:

lila Check said...

good to see you are back now!
we all missed your lovely posts!
xoxo
lila

*your daily dose said...

good luck with your last week! and congratulations on graduating. what an exciting time in your life!

xo makall

Monique Zuman said...

Good luck with your exams!!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Candace Stevenson said...

good luck on finals and graduation! I'm secretly really excited to get out of Rexburg for the semester. You lucky girl can now leave whenever you choose! the wind today is redic!

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥

Cecilia Warner said...

gee you're so lucky its your last week! i still need to wait til the end of this month! your blog is so cute you should check mine out and follow if you like mine. i'm following you {;
xoxo
http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

PS~Erin said...

Hope your finals when splendidly! Things are cra-zy here too!

Diana Smith said...

Good luck with your tests!! I hope you live a stress free week even though that might not happen. :)

Red Boots said...

Hope your finals go well!! And looking forward to your return to blogging! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...