Friday, March 4, 2011

Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine.

I've been laughing a lot lately.

But that is what happens when you have hilarious friends. And I do.
I mean, when we all get together, it really is time full of adventures, and laughter.

The kind of laughter where you can't breathe, your eyes have tears falling, and you're bent over or falling to the floor. This kind of laughter works miracles. It helps me forget how stressful school may be, or about life post graduation. Thank you Ally, Kelsey, and Brit for all the great memories lately!

Every one really needs to know that together, we are just hilarious. Probably the most hilarious group of friends I know of. Please take a look at Ally's post of our latest Vlog aka Video Blog. It's the 2nd video. Watch it.Love it. You should also watch the 1st video because it's hilarious as well.

I really can't stop watching it, and it makes me laugh every time. That video holds all the details you're going to get of our adventures last night.


Now go out there and enjoy life.
Laugh often, because it really is the best medicine :)
Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

Mary said...

HEY! i make you laugh too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...