Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some Inspiration...



In all of my Health Science classes we start off the semester watching this video. In many of my classes we have been taught and trained to create things such as health and wellness programs within our communities. Last semester I even had the opportunity to create and build a health and wellness program from scratch for the city of Rexburg. It was an amazing experience. So this video has always been very inspirational for me.

I had to watch it again today, because with graduation quickly approaching and me facing the unknown, I needed some inspiration.

This video reminds me that somebody as small and insignificant as myself, can make a difference in this world. I may not think I'm very creative, but in the Lord's eyes I am, and He has faith and confidence in me, and that is all I really need.

So to those select few that read this blog
Have confidence in yourself, because YOU can change the world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...