Wednesday, February 9, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!

Well it sure has been quite an interesting few days...
but right now, at this exact moment I am feeling pretty awesome.
I will thank this euphoric feeling to the intense run I just went on.
3 miles....straight up running without stopping. That's a big deal for me.
Probably one of the most awesome things happened while I was just running along, my ipod dropped, and this caused it to shuffle again. Suddenly I was running to Aretha Franklin's RESPECT. Haha, it took all of my conscious effort not to bust out and sing along.

Here's a little shout out to my besties, Kelsey and Ally. Seriously, you girls...just rock.

Ally. This morning I awoke to some advice from Ally that just changed my attitude about the whole day: Just remember, "Come what may and love it". That along with her checking to see how my day was going later on just really made me feel loved and awesome. Actually, this whole week she has been such an amazing friend, constantly supporting me and making me feel better about everything. Thank you Ally, I love you.

Kelsey. I walked upstairs last night, and Kelsey immediately walked up to me and gave me a big heartfelt hug for my rough day. We always have epic library parties, like literally every day. We're such great students. Sometimes we take breaks but only for lunch in the crossroads, or free cotton candy. Today she called me to tell me a computer was open right next to her, and some girl just came and stole it as I was walking over there. I just had to laugh. Or like the time she texted me from a few computers away to tell me to check out this hilarious website when I got bored. Haha. She makes me feel loved and happy every day as well. Kelsey, I love you too!

I really am so blessed to have such kind, and genuine friends. Like I really just don't know how I'd get through this semester without them and the fun times we have together, on a daily basis.
Also, now that we have all have matching friendship bracelets, we're legit.

3 comments:

AllyM said...

cutecutecute post. All I can say is thank goodness for kelsey for blogging for me and that package of sleeping spray because I NEED IT NOW.

Kelsey said...

Melissa. Seriously. i love you. you are awesome and i really don't know what i would do without you in the library, at home or really just what i would do without you in my life. and all i can say right now is rock on friendship bands.
XOXO

MereMorphy said...

i love the three of you girls!! such honest and good friends, such a sweet post and awesome at runnning 3 miles! my new goal for next week..ehhh?? :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...