Friday, February 18, 2011

I've been a little busy.

Probably my favorite class that I have ever taken here at BYU-Idaho is my practical homemaking class. I chose it as a "filler" class this semester because I just needed a few more random credits to graduate. We do 3 rotations:4 weeks each of sewing, cooking, and interior design.
I made this pillow, I am pretty proud of it.



Homework assignment #1-smoothie. Purple cow. But I used guava rather than grape..so peach cow?















Homework assignment #2- White sauce. I made southern sausage gravy over biscuits.













Homemade mac and cheese














Taco Braids. Yum.








So I've been a little busy in the kitchen, but it's been fun.
This long weekend, me and my cooking assignments will be spending some quality time together.

2 comments:

MereMorphy said...

YUM YUM and cute!!!! i WANT TO TAKE THIS CLASS!!! my friend took it my first semester there, maybe i will take it next semester....what teacher do your prefer? cute pillow

Melissa Stevens said...

Meredith, serioulsy you should take the class! It's so much fun. Take it with a friend, because it's so fun to socialize while you cook and sew. I have a different teacher for each rotation, but I think it's under Sister Blakely? Take it, you won't regret it, it's my favorite class ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...