Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Give Into The Sunday Nap

I sat down to blog like 4 hours ago, I had the mindset of
"I'm not going to take a Sunday nap today, I'm gonna be productive."

Well that didn't happen, I couldn't for the life of me think at all of something to blog about. So I decided to go try to finish The Hunger Games because I'm literally SOOO almost done.

I got through maybe 2 pages before I was completely asleep. I could not fight the Sunday nap. No matter how hard I try to fight it, I can not hide from my body's need for this glorious event.

I can say that I now feel refreshed and ready to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day. My 307 girls went and made themselves popular, so I'll be attending, along with pretty much the rest of Rexburg, their social event tonight.
My goal for the night: Become popular too. Hahaha

1 comment:

AllyM said...

haaaaaahahahahahahhaa. im dying laughing. and commenting on all your blog post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...