Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Freezing.


This is LITERALLY what it looks like out my bedroom window when I sit down at my desk. Due to my extreme shortness, I can not see over the mound of snow into the parking lot. I'm kinda hoping that at some point the snow will cover my window so I'll seem to be living in an igloo.


Also, I've grown to really hate my window. Because no matter how hard I shut it, this icy cold draft continues to seep through it. So I decided to hang up my Texas blanket over my entire window to block out the coldness. It worked. But now I really look like one of those crazy prideful Texans....but maybe I am.

And yes, that is a Texas license plate up there. See...maybe I am a little prideful. Oh well, at least now I am warm.

3 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Haha.
Cute.
My slamming it shut never worked?
bummer.

Melissa Stevens said...

It did work for like a day. And then the cold came back. I think I need to try slamming it again, haha.

MereMorphy said...

SO COLD, i FOUND YOUR BLOG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...