Thursday, January 20, 2011

David Archuleta = My Inspiration



He is just OH SO FINE. Seriously, he is amazing.

Today I was at the gym (2nd day in a row might I add, pretty impressive for me), I'm running on the treadmill, still feeling a little sore from yesterdays workout. I started to doubt that I could finish my run, when all the sudden, this song of David's comes on my ipod.
It's like magic, it instantly inspires me to keep running.
So thank you David for inspiring me to get my workout on tonight!
Marry me please?
It's really late, and I should totally be asleep. But I just wanted to say that I've been feeling a little "blah" lately. And I found the cure(s):
1. Exercise. Gotta love those endorphins! I feel like a different person.
2. Amazing friends. I really feel blessed this semester with all of the wonderful friends that I have made here and everywhere. It's the little things like a text, phone call, voice text, skype date, a smile, a laugh, a hug, and just being there that make my days so great. So to those friends, thank you for taking the time to be a friend. It seriously means the world to me.
OH. P.S. I am on a recreational basketball team here at school!!!! I'm so so so SO so excited. Let's just hope that I still got my skills. haha.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

1. i love that david is the cure all. 2. cute post.
3. i love that we are friends!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...