Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Best of the Best.




Meet my very best friends in this whole entire world...


Kelan Thomas Larkin

Kelan and I were born and raised in the same town, and we were in the same ward from the time we were little babies to the time I left for college. We've been best friends forever. Words can't even describe how grateful I am for him, and the experiences we've had. He has always been there for me, and has always been unimaginably genuine and caring. And I am SOOO excited for him and his adorable fiance, Kalie.


The night before Kelan left for his mission, also the night I returned from a semester at BYU-I.

The surprise reunion in the airport when he returned from his mission to his new home, Virginia.

Our adventures continue today at BYU-Idaho, and here I am dying his hair black. haha.


Tyler Newton Marshall


I met Tyler when I was only 11 years old. We immediately hit it off. Haha, he had a secret crush on me, which he made very obvious. It didn't take long before we became an 'item'. Tyler was, in all honesty, my first love. We dated on and off for about 6 or 7 years. Before I left for college in Idaho, he moved to Washington state, and we decided no on the long distance, and that we were just better as friends. When they say you can't be friends with your ex's, they were wrong. Tyler and I have been best friends our whole lives, and we still are. He is still the one I turn to with every worry or concern. He knows me probably better than anyone and I am so grateful that we have been able to remain the best of friends. And I am so happy for him and his beautiful wife, Julia.

Tyler was my date to pretty much every high school prom, dance, you name it. Here's Mormon prom.

This was for Homecoming my senior year, guess my mom just loved taking our pics in the backyard. haha.

Summer '07, dinner at Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas.


These types of friends really are so hard to come by, I really don't know how I got so lucky.
I know that we will always be a part of each other's lives, and I look forward to the future memories. And I will forever cherish the memories already made.





Ok so they are a little protective, maybe a lot.

1 comment:

MereMorphy said...

he should be marrying you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...