Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL!!!! I figured I just had to blog on this day, hellooooo....1/1/11. An epic day indeed.

I hope that everyone partied, and enjoyed their holiday season! I followed the tradition of going to the YSA dance with my girlfriends, Ally literally laughed at me when I told her about going to the dance. That's ok though, because I am POSSIBLY going to be joining her in NYC next year to be at the new years eve celebration on Times Square! How awesome would that be?!

Also, I'm making several personal goals for this new year. One of those is to read more, so I picked up a new book today, The Hunger Games (thank you Ally for the suggestion) and am going to start reading right after I finish this post.

I leave in 3 days to return to the Arctic lands of Rexburg for my last semester of college. Graduation is officially happening this year. April 8th to be exact. Kinda crazy and exciting at the same time!!!!

Being home has been great, but I am definitely ready to go back. Time to start having a busy, normal life again. I've been living a very lazy life for the last few weeks and as nice as it's been to relax and unwind, it's time to go back to the craziness!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...