Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wheat thins and sugar cookies

Today I took my friend Aubrey down to the shuttle bus to send her back to Texas. I had a great great time with her here, but managed to get way behind in all my homework. So why am I sitting here blogging? Because I don't know where to start with homework, so I figured this was a good place to start.

This song currently is on repeat , I'm not sure why, I just love it at the moment. I'm hoping it'll motivate me to work on school stuff.

I generally feel pretty lazy today, very lazy actually. My roommate and I are just sitting here eating frosted sugar cookies, and wheat thins.

Also, I read something about summer jobs in Alaska in the Scroll today. My roommate Alyssa and I are strongly considering doing it. I don't have any other plans, and I've never been to Alaska...so it makes perfect sense right?! haha.

I'm headed back to Texas in 11 days for the Christmas break!!! I'm excited, but I honestly think I'm just way more excited to be done with this semester. 17 credits is way too much, never again. Luckily, winter semester will be full of fun classes and WAY less stress!! yay!!

OK I believe I'm done rambling now. Peace out.

4 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

ummm ally and wanted to go to AK...no joke i still would consider it!!!! And i love wheat thins!!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

shoot! THis is STEPH!!!! I am signed on to my sisters, SORRYYYYY!

Melissa said...

COME TO ALASKA WITH ME! Hahaha, but seriously. I hear they make pretty good money.

the O's said...

Alaska is a pretty awsome place to work for the summer. It's like another world up there- I've had my share of those jobs :)
And you can make good money. You could probably land a pretty good tourist job up there if you apply soon, with your experience.
Well love you!
Cousin Lindsay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...