Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow, Finals, and lots of Caffeine

So...We've been playing in the snow QUITE a bit lately. But I'm OK with it because...well helloo...I practically live in a snow globe, so mine as well make the most of it right?! Right.





In other news, it is finals week, and of course it is stressful. I have realised how very grateful I am for caffeine! Also, I just got set apart as the 2ND counselor in the Relief Society. I'm pretty excited to serve in this calling, also kind of nervous, but I know this will be a great opportunity.

I had a neat experience on Sunday, I was getting a blessing being set apart for this new calling, and my testimony was strengthened so much through the comforting words spoken. There were some things that were said that were a direct comfort to me in ways that the Bishop and his counselor probably had no idea about. So...pretty much, I'm grateful for the power of the priesthood and the amazing gospel that I have been blessed to have in my life.

OH. And Steph, I'm so excited for our scooter gang and our future scootering adventures all around the world. Hahaha.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

{Stephanie Johnson} said...

bahahahha ME FREAKING TOO, ME FREAKING TOO.

Lets come up with a name k!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...