Friday, December 10, 2010

My most embarrassing moment.

Last night my roommates and I decided to go on a midnight run to the gas station to stock up on caffeine for the rest of the week. My roommate told me she'd call me when they were outside so I could just run outside the apartment and jump in the car. WELL...the phone rang...and she told me to come out. SO. I assumed they were sitting out there waiting. I ran out of the apartment, saw a black car sitting out there with the lights on. Ran up to it, pulled on the handle of the back door. It was locked. I looked into the front seat...and the window rolled down. It was some random person that I didn't even know. She politely said "I think you have the wrong car?". I WAS SOOOOO EMBARRASSED!!! Of course my roommate and my friends pulled up just in time to see the whole thing happen. They sat there and laughed at me as I walked away from the other car.

What a night it was. ALSO...I almost managed to burn down my apartment earlier last night. I think I'm loosing my mind or something.

But that's why I went to the gas station and came away with a two-liter bottle of Mountain Dew ($1), and a few cans of Monster ($1.50 each). This week should be oh so fun. Then I'm off to Texas for the holidays (Priceless).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...