Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mac N Cheese

Tonight...I start blogging again. Once upon a time I used to be really good at this, and I did it all the time, and I loved it. I can't remember why I stopped so long ago...but I figured I'd come back, change up the page, and start over. So here we go.

I just got home from campus an hour ago...I've seriously got to stop having such a committed relationship with the library.

I came home starving...went straight to the pantry to look for something wonderful to eat. And the first thing I spotted was a box of Mac N Cheese. Decision made. So I sit here now, blogging to you, whoever you might be, and eating a wonderful box of Mac N Cheese. Not the most healthy, not the most enjoyable. But it works. My "college kid" diet is in some serious need of change.

The only thing getting me through this week is the knowledge that I will be going home for Thanksgiving this weekend. It'll be the first time I've enjoyed this holiday with my family in like 4 years, so ya, I'm stoked. PLUS...the idea of getting out of this little town is so exciting.

Actually...the idea of this semester kinda almost being over is FANTASTIC!

Ok my mind is now blank. Till next time, Y'all take care!

1 comment:

{Stephanie Johnson} said...

Yes Yes, and yes! Love Mac and Cheese, and so happy you are a blogger once again!
You know you love me, xoxoxox.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...