Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm feeling grateful.

I didn't get a chance to write on Thanksgiving, but after being able to spend the last week at home, I have a heart full of gratitude.

I'm grateful for

  • A loving relationship with my amazing mother.
  • My best friend Aubrey.
  • The Gospel. Can I just expound on that for a second? This week really opened up my eyes to how very important the gospel is to me. I think sometimes it's easy to become so busy with our lives that we forget or lose sight of the blessings that come to us everyday from our loving Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. I'm grateful to know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and is willing to help me and guide me in everything. I honestly do not know what direction my life would be going in without the knowledge that I have been blessed with of this true Gospel.
  • The opportunity to attend BYU-Idaho.
  • The amazing friends that have come into my life in the last four years as a result of being here in Idaho. There have been many that have touched and changed my life for the better.
  • Right now, an apartment that has heat, and a nice comfortable bed to sleep on. Haha. But seriously...

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...