Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm excited because...

I'M GOING TO.....



I'm pretty excited to see my best friend ever...Aubrey. A huge bummer though is that she's going to Florida and will be gone pretty much the whole time I'm home. I'll get to see her less than a day before I head back to school.






I'm the oldest of four kids, and my little brother Sam is probably the only other sibling that will be there, good thing he's my favorite.



I'm heading out tomorrow...good thing because my roommates are in some SERIOUS need of a break from each other. 2 out of the 6 of us were NOT involved in the yelling fest that took place tonight, I'm proud to say I was one of the 2. They call me Switzerland.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving Break!!!



















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...